BLOCKCHAIN & TOKEN
We design and program Blockchains and related Tokens as part of innovative business projects, with the specific function planned at the launch stage of the project. We can analyze and manage the progress of the project as a general contractor, evaluating and coordinating all various and crucial aspects: technical, fiscal/administrative, and marketing side.
We provide a notarization service meant to proof of the existence a digital document on a specific date, ensuring that it cannot be modified at a later stage. Product available on four different layers:
a) Software access through the BNotary portal for the notarization of a document;
b) Software purchase;
c) Software purchase with configuration;
d) Software upgrade to tracking and/or automation system.
We offer our customers complete coverage from cybersecurity related threats, on our products and on customer’s infrastructure. Our intervention can be delivered in 3 steps:
1- ON BCADEMY PRODUCTS
Analysis and complete protection from cyber attacks on blockchains on our servers. On client’s server we suggest an on-site audit to analyze the infrastructure and advise on any actions to be taken to protect against internal and external threats.
2 – CUSTOMER INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYSIS
IT SECURITY ASSESSMENT
Bcademy offers an IT Security Assessment Service, in accordance with ISACA (Information Systems Audit Standards and Guidelines).
Our methodology is based on planning activities in four stages:
- PLANNING: to obtain an Audit Charter from the client.
- RISK ASSESSMENT: in a risk based audit approach, we don’t only rely on risks but also on internal and operational controls, as well as on knowledge of the Organisation. The IS Audit Plan considers all potential weaknesses and/or lack of control, and needs to understand the Client’s Business Environment and Operations, identifying the existing threats, the Key Activities, the impact/ effect of the lack of control and the likelihood of an occurring threat for each of the sub-processes.
- AUDIT PROCEDURE: we develop an audit program detailing the nature, timing and extent of the audit procedures, planning various Control Tests, involving environmental and human threats, and technical controls.
- REPORTING: upon performing an audit test, we provide a report featuring the result of the IS Audit, maintaining confidentiality for 2 years from the Agreement’s signature.
3 – PENETRATION TEST
Scheduled tests to check for any IT infrastructure vulnerabilities
- WHITE BOX: carried out on the company’s local network, with direct access to the systems, for a control of the infrastructure configurations
- GREY BOX: carried out on the company’s local network, with “guest” access level, to check the efficiency of the protections in place
- BLACK BOX: simulation of an external attack, to highlight any flaws in the IT infrastructure system
Bcademy utilizes an Open Standard Technologies (OSSTMM) approach capable of producing measurable results, analyzing all aspects of the infrastructure: information, processes, networks, communication channels, human resources.
Proof of Concept, White Paper, tax analysis and all technical documents required to start and develop a blockchain based project
Bcustody is a service offered by B cademy that allows you to secure your bitcoins thanks to the custody of private keys guaranteed by an original design. This design not only allows you to secure your value, but also to access it, therefore spend a part of it, at any time, keeping the rest safe.
Stay up to date
What They Say